www.capitalone.com is the home of Capital One Bank online. Capital One Bank is well known for among others:
- Its credit cards: through these, people are able to access credit lines to finance day to day expenditures.
- Its home loans: through these, people are able to own homes without having the funds to pay for them in cash/upfront.
- Its auto loans: thanks to these, ordinary people are able to own cars that they’d otherwise have been unable to own if they were to pay in cash.
- Its current account banking products: these help individuals and businesses alike in the day to day management of cash.
- Its savings account products: these help individuals and businesses earn interest on their money, even as they make decisions on what to do with the said money. Some, of course, opt to simply leave their money in such savings accounts, so that they can continue earning interest without exposing themselves to major risks.
Prominent features at www.capitalone.com
- ATM/Branch locator: at the very top of the page, you will find an ATM/Branch locator feature.
- Zip code entry: next to the ATM/Branch locator feature is a zip code entry link. Once you enter your zip code, Capital One bank is able to give you information relevant to your area.
- The search box: this enables you to expedite your browsing, by entering keywords related to (exactly) what you want to see/what you want to do at www.capitalone.com.
- The login function: this enables you to gain access to the deeper vaults of www.capitalone.com, if you are one of the people who make use of Capital One’s services (as a customer).
- Information pages links: these give you access to the pages dealing with the various Capital One products, among them the credit cards, the auto loans, the home loans, the investment products… and so on.
7 Things You Can do at www.capitalone.com
There are at least 7 things you can do at Capital One site, including:
- Conducting research on Capital One credit cards: just move your mouse over or click on the main menu item which is labeled ‘credit cards’ and you will find information about the credit cards.
- Getting information on Capital One’s various banking products: there is a main menu item at www.capitalone.com labeled ‘banking’ and this is the menu item you need to move your mouse over or click on, to get information on Capital One’s banking products.
- Researching on Capital One’s loans and investment products: there are main menu items labeled ‘banking’ and ‘investing’ respective and those are the ones you need to move your mouse over or click on, to get the relevant information.
- Accessing Capital One customer support: there is a main menu item labeled ‘customer support’ and upon clicking on it, you will access the support you need.
- Logging into the Capital One online system: on the left side of the page www.capitalone.com, there is a login box, where you select your account type, and then enter your username to log in.
- Locating ATMs where you can use Capital One Bank cards: as mentioned earlier, at the very top of the page at www.capitalone.com, there is a function for locating ATMs.
- Locating brick and mortar Capital One Bank branches: again, as mentioned earlier, at the very top of the page at www.capitalone.com, there is a function for locating brick and mortar branches.